Friday 26 December 2014

Post about a post..

Honestly, cutting-edge stuff here.
Its worth mentioning.
..Or I hope it is.
..Or maybe I just want it to be.
..because it may or may not have taken me ~5 hours to do..

I went back and updated the Aero Era post from July 2013.
I had kept gathering more and more pictures over the last 18months, and it'd been bothering me that I hadnt gone back and updated that post..
so 70+ additional pictures later - its up to date! Well, as current as a record of 25year plastic wheel parts could be.. and particuraly one that I compiled..!

So please, uhh.. enjoy?





4 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for over a year now. Just wanted to say that it is terrific. I am a big fan of classic JDM wheels (I have two sets of EX-C fins) and love obscure, weird cars from the 80's. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers.. I genuinely appreciate it.
    Should trade off one of those sets for some EX-C Mesh.. or RacingHart Super Fins.. or... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the best collection of aero covers in one place. You sir are the man! Can I email you with some material to add to your post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Contact me at imliamtoh@hotmail.com
      Face already set to excite, in the hope theres some more I haven't seen...

      Delete